Friday 16 September 2011

Introduction to plays and stories (In the rough)

Whether it is plot driven or Character driven, or both it is still astronomically fun to write different stories. I'll be posting some of them here. I am a fledgling writer and I do not mind critique, in fact critique can only make one stronger. I hope you enjoy some of the stories, plays and poetry I intend to post on here. The only thing I ask is that you don't reproduce them without permission. If something should come over you, and you want to produce one of my plays to stage, I would be honored.  This blog is a collection of ideas, and rough drafts that very well may be tripe.
Happy reading, and God Bless,
Jonius

1 comment:

  1. Great minds! I started my blog Aug. 2010.

    http://mystoriesintherough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete